Welcome to Tsp Country Radio
This form is required to have your music played on TspCountryRadio.com
The undersigned Band, Artist, Recording Company or Copyright Holder(s)
of the submitted material ("Copyright Owner") hereby grants TspCountryRadio.com,
and parent company Triplestrand Productions., a Minnesota Company, and its licensees and assigns ("TspCountryRadio.com") the following authorizations:
1. Copyright Owner hereby expressly grants to TspCountryRadio.com a non-exclusive
worldwide license to digitally transmit, on a non-interactive basis, the sound/video recordings,
and the musical composition(s) embodied therein, as specified on this Broadcast Release Agreement.
2. Copyright Owner hereby expressly grants to TspCountryRadio.com a non-exclusive
worldwide license to digitally transmit, as part of an non-interactive,
non-subscription music program or channel, selections from the sound/video recordings,
and the musical compositions embodied therein, specified on this Broadcast Release Agreement.
3. Copyright Owner hereby expressly authorizes TspCountryRadio.com to copy to the
TspCountryRadio.com servers such copies of each of the identified sound recordings
as are reasonably necessary to facilitate the efficient transmission of the sound recordings from initiation through to the listener.
4. Neither TspCountryRadio.com nor the Copyright Owner shall pay to the other
any compensation with respect to the transmissions and reproductions authorized herein,this agreement waives rights to pay
(airplay royalties,performance royalties,sound recording liscences,
mechanical rights liscenses )on a complete and totally non-exclusive basis .
5. Copyright Owner represents and warrants to TspCountryRadio.com:
(a) that the Copyright Owner has the right to authorize TspCountryRadio.com to reproduce,
publicly perform and distribute in Real Audio, Windows Media or other similar format by
a non- interactive service, copies of the listed sound recordings and the musical
compositions embodied therein; (b) that the Copyright Owner has the right and
authority to license all rights granted herein, including, but not limited to,
copyright and trademark rights'; performance rights and sound recording rights
(c) that the undersigned has been authorized to execute this Broadcast Release
Agreement on behalf of the Copyright Owner.
6. Copyright Owner hereby agrees to indemnify and hold TspCountryRadio.com,
its officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns, harmless from any fees,
penalties, liabilities, claims, losses or damages (including reasonable attorneys' fees)
incurred by TspCountryRadio.com as a result of TspCountryRadio.com's reproduction,
transmission, retransmission and/or distribution of the sound recordings and/
or musical compositions embodied therein which are identified above in
accordance with the terms of this Broadcast Release Agreement or
as a result of all other rights granted to TspCountryRadio.com in
connection with such sound recordings, musical compositions,
trademarks and other intellectual property in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
7. Copyright Owner further grants TspCountryRadio.com a worldwide, non-exclusive royalty-free license right to reproduce, use, transmit and display, in connection with the transmissions authorized herein, the name of the sound recording and the musical compositions embodied therein, the composers,the performers, and, if provided by or on behalf of the Copyright Owner, the logo of the performers, biographical information, album graphics and photographs of the performers.
8. The authorization granted pursuant to this Broadcast Release Agreement
may be revoked at any time by the Copyright Owner,
provided that the parties agree that such revocation shall become effective
only thirty (30) days after written notice of such revocation is received by TspCountryRadio.com.
9. This Authorization will be governed in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the United States of America, without regard to its conflicts of law principles.